If the clothes and shoes reflect styles, a hair color is a factor that contributes to your own personality. Think about it, a guy with great hair can make an equal good impression compared to a guy with great outfits. Not to mention, you only have to spend an hour to get your hair done when it’s always a tough choice every morning for an outfit. Are you convinced yet? If you say yes, let’s get right into it with our guides to the perfect dyed hair with 5 simple steps.
Step 1: Mix the colors in color mixing bottles, make sure you follow the instructions since the mixing ratio important. However, the color won’t be the same for everyone, it depends on the quality of each individual hair.
Step 2: Put on gloves and comb the hair, then divide it into five sections. Next you continue to divide each section into several layers; each layer should be between four and six centimeters. Now you apply hair dye to each layer, from the ends to the roots because the roots stain way faster than other parts.
Step 3: After the dye has been covering all the hair, gently squeeze the hair so it can absorb the color deeply. This will help the color is absorbed, not patchy.
Step 4: Let it soak for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with shampoo. When you’re done, use a towel and a hair dryer to dry the hair.
Step 5: Repeat all of these steps above, but this time, let it soak for 20 minutes only. Then you use shampoo and a conditioner to have a smooth hair.
Some notes for your first time dyeing hair:
– Prior to the beginning of hair dye, wash your hair thoroughly to remove dirts from the hair and more importantly, help the scalp have more natural oils to protect against the effects of chemical substances in hair dyes.
– After about 2-3 days, you shouldn’t use shampoo because shampoo can make the color fade away.
– Stay out of the sun while your hair is still wet. The combination of temperature, sunlight and humidity will cause damage to the structure and color of the hair.
– Add more food which is good for the hair to your diet: vitamin A, B, C, E, K
– Use hair oil to massage your hair about twice a week.
– You can also take care of the hair with beer: After washing your hair, rinse it with water, use half a liter of beer to massage your hair for 10 minutes. Beer not only helps restore damaged hair but also help soften hair.
– Make sure you change your hair color after at least 6 months so your hair has time to
There are a lot of beautiful colors for men. Make sure you choose the right color for skin tones. For example, medium neutral brown and neutral dark blonde are perfect for guys with cool or neutral complexions, while copper brown and dark neutral brown are made for guys with warm complexions. Other cool choices are dark warm brown, neutral dark blonde, warm dark blonde, medium grey and warm medium brown.
Dyed hair is one of the hottest fashion trends at the moment. With the advancement of technology today, dyeing hair is no longer for only women. Whoever says men can only do a black hair color, they’re dead wrong! Dyeing hair is not only helps men refresh themselves, break out the old black tones but also bring them opportunities to experiment with different styles and highlight their masculinity. Try it today!