Although watch is a too popular fashion accessory and timepiece for everyone, the benefit of watch has not entirely explored yet. And the aviation watch is a featured example.
For men, it can be said that shopping for a watch is happiness. Imagine when you first start wearing a watch, a lot of your work colleagues and friends will make comments about how nice that watch is and ask you about what brand it belongs. So good! But besides buying a watch and wear it, you must also know how to set the date, the hour/minute/second of the watch through pulling the crown on it.
At present, aviation watch is a trend. Needless to say, you don’t think anything anymore. Let’s look for an aviation watch which is solid, simple but nice design.
1. Invicta Men’s 17204 AVIATOR Stainless Steel Casual Watch
The wonderful behinds a round watch of Invicta is the tachymeter and compass on inner bezel, chronograph sundials, and date window. Add to that, the case of this best aviation watches for men is made of stainless steel. It is an aviator watch with synthetic-sapphire dial window. This watch has Japanese quartz movement with analog display. And some find that it is very impressive because of the stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp. The limitation of this watch is it is only suitable for swimming and snorkeling, you can use it for scuba diving.
- Very heavy, solid, metal construction
- Rich coloring
- Exaggerated dials
- The large aviation inspired dials and buttons are extremely good and sexy looking
- When the chronograph is activated, the dials spin and move like an aircraft gaining or losing altitude, very cool
- Huge face and buttons
- Glass face smudges or chipped easily
- The metal easily scratches and scuffs
2. AVIATOR Men’s Quartz Chronograph World Time Watch with Rose Gold Stainless Steel Case WR 100m and Black Leather Strap AVW8974G139
This watch has a feature that is the beautiful solid rose gold stainless steel case. Wearing that, you will get a black leather strap with stainless steel buckle stunning design. The Miyota Japanese Quartz Movement inside the watch can keep the time precise, so it will provide you the exact time. Because it is an aviator watch, you can only use it for the air, not undersea. But if you buy it, you’ll be able protect your watch from water at a premium quality. Whereas, the price is so great. So, why don’t you buy this high-quality aviation, military, masculine Russian inspired affordable watch?
- Amazing look
- Nice case
- High quality leather band
- Comfortable to wear
- The layout is cool
- The rose gold is a nice color and stands out in a classy way
- Big face
3. Chotovelli Aviator Men’s Watch Analog display Vintage Brown Leather Strap 33.01
What is a Chotovelli aviator watch? May you haven’t known that Chotovelli and Son watch is a third-generation watchmaker from Turin. This producer manufactures the most luxury pilot watches which is designed and inspired by Gauges and Speedometers Made. Regardless the watch is new or old design, an aviation watch of this brand is always one of the best aviation watches for men 2017. You ask why? That is because it is very legible, tough, accurate and reliable, especially when you wear it on the sleeve of a flight jacket.
- Beautiful looking
- Great quality
- Suitable for swimming and diving
- Too big
4. Stuhrling Original Men’s 699.02 Aviator Quartz Day and Date Grey Dial Brown Leather Band Watch
The Stuhrling Original 669 watch is a round watch which featured by textured grey dial with day/date complications, skeleton hands, and logo at 9 o’clock. Add to that, this watch also has fluted crown and stud-accented leather band. Generally, you can use it while swimming and snorkeling. But if you are scuba diving, you had better take it out.
- Pretty nice
- It’s bold and very attractive.
- Great watch for the price!
- Keeps good time
- Poor band, easy to broke and crack
- Looks cheap.
- The dial is difficult to make out the time, especially people who have vision problems.
- The watch face is very busy, a lot thing such as: date, day, time, hour and second markers, etc.
- Three place switch hard to use
- Huge and looks strange
5. AVI-8 Men’s AV-4011-02 Hawker Hurricane Stainless Steel Watch with Black Leather Band
Inspired by the unsung hero of the Battle of Britain, AVI-8 created the AV-4011 Hawker Hurricane Watch after that reliable Air Force fighter aircraft. In general, the stainless steel housing material rests on a durable leather strap. This design creates a rustic, timeless look. In addition to the mineral crystal displays, it has the Japanese quartz analog movement and date indicator. And they securely close with a buckle. One of the positive advantage of this watch is you’re free to swim or shower in fashion.
- The curve of the lugs hug your small wrist making it quite comfortable
- Definitely a sharp-looking watch
- The movement – Japanese quartz is a very peculiar setup and not thoughtfully marked.
- The chronograph disappointing.
- Can’t use for diving or snorkeling
6. Citizen Men’s BJ7000-52E Nighthawk Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch
The Citizen BJ7000-52E stainless steel men’s watch is an automatic pilot watch. This is a serious timepiece which gives you powerful timekeeping functions. Some main features to make it become one of the aviation watches for men are the large round watch case, a thin silver bezel, a black dial. It has large luminous hands and markers for readability and low-light visibility and dual time (GMT) capability. The triple link bracelet band is composed of brushed silver stainless steel pieces, and it’s joined by a push-button folding safety clasp.
- Look fantastic in person
- The bracelet is large enough for good-sized wrist
- Screw-down crowns for time/date & day
- Solid links on bracelet
- Good lume on numbers & hands – lume last a long time
- Eco-drive should last 10+ years
- The date is a little small
- Folded links at the ends (not solid)
- No lume on second hand or GMT hand(s)
- Use mineral crystal, could scratch easier than sapphire
- No radio to sync automatically to atomic clock
7. Orient Men’s FER2A004D0 Flight Stainless Steel Watch with Calfskin Band
We need to know that the new Orient Flight watch is an exceptionally good value and it is an “out-of-the-park” home run in design and styling. The type B aviator dial harkens back to watches used in WWII by pilots of bombers and other aircraft. This version comes with a dark blue dial with crisp white minutes shown on the outer edge and small white hour markers on the inner dial. The watch features luminous hour and minute hands, a date window at 3:00, a large screw-down crown, a screw-in case back.
- Good performance
- Much nicer
- Great looking
- Rather accurate
- Leather strap is thick and beefy.
- A bit of rotor bearing noise, but nothing objectionable.
- Once you wear it for awhile, it starts to have smell all leather bands – especially if you wear it in the shower.
8. Parnis Classic St3600,44mm, Manual Winding, High Quality Leather Strap P011902
The Parnis watch has the function with second display. The dial is black with white numbers, without logo. The case of this watch is made from stainless steel. The back is made of crystal. How about the strap? That is high-quality and dark brown. And the clasp has the design of buckle.
- Movement is finished nicely.
- Leather band is thick and mediocre quality. However, it looks nice enough.
- The face of this Parnis is surprisingly clean and sharp
- Lume is rather dim.
- Good looking
- Very easy to see
- Solid case
- The crystal scratches easily.
- Keeps time very poorly, you must reset every morning
- The movement is incredibly loud
- This watch uses a acrylic lens not even a mineral crystal
- Too lightweight and smaller than expected
- Leather band too small
9. American Aviator ASOTV Men’s Quartz Metal and Nylon Casual Watch Green Band
Be one of the aviation watches, American aviator watch uses the same precision movement that bomber pilots relied on to hit their targets. It is stylish and modern replica because of a large, easy-to-read face with glow-in-the-dark numbers, sweep second hand, and a breathable nylon band. In addition, the durable stainless steel design is scratch-and water-resistant.
- Look good
- The band is extremely comfortable
- The dial is easy to read.
- Lost track of time daily, always lose an hour or two every single day
- Easy to scratch
- Easily stop working
10. Planejunkie New Aviator Unlimited “Ventura” Men’s Pilot Chronograph Watch w/ Winged Accents
Firstly, this watch is designed for aviators who appreciate the function of a chronograph. It has the recognition of the metal aviator’s wings on a rich leather band. For true pilots, Aviator Unlimited’s unique patented design winged watches are the only ones. Because they have the pilot’s wings! If a watch doesn’t have the pilot’s wings on it, it’s not a pilot’s watch!
- The sexiest aviator watch
- The watch is beautifully designed
- Super handy
- Not durable
Thus, we can completely say that these 10 watches are the works of beauty. It will take you a few days to look for the watch you want. And then, you will be comfortable about it. Hope through this pots, you will find out the watch which makes your first impressions very positive.